06 November 2007

some esty love!!

so i guess i havent been up to much of anything exciting or out of the "norm" as of lately... well this is how i feel ~ but ~ when in all reality ~ i guess i have been working as hard as i can getting cards ready to go for christmas this season. im pretty excited, so far i have a good amount of card orders in for this year ~ but i have to admit, i wouldnt mind a few more... also ~ i have been working as hard as i can on getting my own etsy account set up. as for now, i have to admit ~ etsy is my new "go to" stalker site. i love it!!! so, i have a question ~ if i just bought this print online, do you think its in my mail box yet?!?! i dont think that i can wait any longer!!...

another fun find from miss elsie flannigan ~ one day i will meet her and tell her how fabulous she is!!! until then i will just patiently wait for more of her product to hit the scrapbook stores and more prints or goodies to buy on etsy. seriously ~ how cute will my pirate map look next to my pirate ship and skull prints i have below?.?.?.?...

~cheers~

1 comment:

Melody said...

Oh girl...I LOVE that print...

I am so excited to have found your blog...I totally forgot that you started one...YEAH! I cannot wait to see your mini albums on etsy...you totally rock the mini book world...and I want to add one of your books to MY "basket of memories"...Can't wait to see you next Wednesday...until we scrap again..
Mel