14 October 2007

is the weekend really almost over?!?!

So, I'm trying to do my very best at making this weekend last as long as possible in fear of what I have in store for me come Monday mornin'. I'm getting my tonsils taken out and from what I understand this is a tough surgery for adults ~ GREAT!!!!.... Anyway, I have been running around my house "nesting" as I never have in my life, and I have to admit, I feel pretty good about my progress. Another positive about this weekend, I received my Elsie prints in the mail yesterday!! LOVES~LOVES~LOVES~LOVES it!!! How cute are these???



















Anyway, I can't wait to frame 'em and put them up in my craft room ~ they are P~E~R~F~E~C~T!!!! Aside from that, I'm totally jealous of the It's About Time store owners Mel, Lisa and Amy on their cruise now. I have to admit, when they threw out that fact that they had room for one more (Wednesday afternoon) I thought hard about a last minute cruise down to Ensenada with them. I'm sure they are having so much fun!!!
.....Well, wish me luck for tomorrow ~ or even a Prayer wouldn't hurt =)
XOXO



No comments: